The Top 5 in Style Cars for 2012
The top in style cars for 2012 are the The Kia Optima, Fiat 500 by Gucci, Cadillac CTS Luxury Coupe, Lexus CT Hybrid, and the Hyundai Veloster. The Kia Optima is a great family sedan while the Fiat 500 by Gucci caters more to the single person and to retired people where only two people are driving around town. The CTS Luxury Coupe and Lexus CT Hybrid are driven towards more for professional people, but small families could ride in them as well. The Hyundai Veloster could work for a sporty single person or a small budget conscious family.
1. The 2012 Kia Optima is rated one of the best sedans of 2012 starting around $21,000. The Optima has a unique UVO Powered by Microsoft Infotainment System and with a rear-camera display. It comes standard with USB input jacks for your iPod with steering wheel mounted radio controls. The Optima has clear lens projected headlights and sleek molding around the doors.
2. One of the most stylish small cars of 2012 is the Fiat 500 by Gucci. The 500 is a collaboration between Italian designers Stile Fiat and Gucci. The interior and exterior are decorated with the designer’s symbols, and there is also a matching set of designer luggage. The car starts around $23,500.
3. The 2012 Cadillac CTS Luxury Coupe features a standard 318 hp injected V6 engine. The exterior has a rear mounted exhaust, an integrated rear spoiler and invisible door handles. The interior of the Cadillac CTS has ambient lighting and standard luxury leather seats with French stitched seams. The CTS Luxury Coupe starts around $38,000 dollars options include a Smart Remote Start, a Bose 8 speaker system.
4. The 2012 Lexus CT Hybrid starts at $29,000. The Lexus CT achieves 43mpg city and 40mpg highway with 42mpg combined is the best luxury hybrid mileage out there. The speakers are made of eco-friendly bamboo and carpeting made out of plant sourced products. The Lexus website states the Lexus CT Hybrid is 90% recyclable.
5. Starting at around $17,000 dollars is the all new Hyundai Veloster. It comes in cool colors like Ironman Silver to Vitamin C orange. This car has 18-inch alloy wheels with painted inserts to match the color of the car. There is an available panoramic sunroof that opens with the touch of a finger. The Veloster has a standard 28mpg city and 40mpg highway miles.
Style can be achieved in every price range of vehicle from the small luxurious Fiat 500 by Gucci to the fast and luxurious stylish Cadillac CTS Luxury Coupe. Each car has many stylish traits unique to its own. The Kia Optima is a stylish and great family sedan. The Fiat 500 by Gucci would cater more to single and retired people where only two people are driving around town. The CTS Luxury Coupe and Lexus CT Hybrid are more for professional people. The Hyundai Veloster could work for a sporty single person or a small budget
Chris Baker is a freelance writer and blogs for carinsuranceforwomen.org.uk a site that specializes in cheap car insurance for women!
Comments are closed.