B Vitamins You Shouldn’t Ignore
Eating right goes far beyond simply ensuring that you have the right fruits and vegetables on your plate. You also need to pay attention to your vitamin and mineral consumption. When your system develops a deficiency, your whole body suffers. For this reason, you need to ensure that you never become deficient in B vitamins, of which there are nine you should be sure to have. Here’s a list of the nine forms of B vitamin and their properties:
1. Vitamin B1 is Thiamine. It is responsible for helping with your blood circulation, blood formation, and brain function.
2. Vitamin B2 is Riboflavin. It is responsible for antibodies, blood cell formation, and lowering your risk of cataract.
3. Vitamin B3 is Niacin. It is used to help heart patients recover because of its power in helping healthy blood circulation. It also helps you enjoy a healthy nervous system and healthy skin.
4. Vitamin B5 is Pantothenic Acid. In addition to helping you keep your stamina up, it is also important for maintaining healthy antibody levels for a strong immune system.
5. Vitamin B6, also known as Pyridoxine, is a mild diuretic that helps prevent cancer, especially brain cancer.
6. Vitamin B7 is Biotin. It helps control your metabolism and growth at a cellular level.
7. Vitamin B8 is Inositol. It’s a cholesterol fighter that also helps stimulate healthy hair growth.
8. Vitamin B9 is Folic Acid. Often prescribed to those looking to get pregnant, Vitamin B9 is known for its assistance in maintaining energy levels, red blood cell growth, and healthy brain functionality.
9. Vitamin B12 is Cyanocobalamin, which helps extend the lifespan of your cells and fight off anemia and nerve damage.
As you can see, all nine of the B vitamins are important for your health. Don’t ignore any one, and give your body the best care you can to ensure optimum nutrition.
Comments are closed.